I remember the day he was born & the first time I saw him. He was the cutest little baby with the craziest head of hair! He still has the greatest, thickest hair. (seriously - what I wouldn't give to have hair like his!) I remember when he was only a few weeks old, our entire family hiked to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon & I hiked to the falls with Zach in my arms!
When Brian & I lived in Salt Lake, we were so lucky that we were able to see Zach & his brother Chase all the time. I have missed them so much since we have been in Arizona.
I have the best memories of them coming to my condo to hang out & swim, & then playing Red light, Green light or Mother May I or Simon Says. We always went to movies & on picnics and Zach would always make me laugh. He was so sweet to Chase & protective of him.
Two of the best things about Zach have always been his smile & his laugh! He has the kind of laugh that is contagious - I hear him laugh & I can't help but laugh too.. When we visit Utah we love to get together and play games. Zach is my Nerts partner & we rock together! (at least we have a lot of fun together...) He has always been a really good skier & snowboarder, and he skateboards & plays football. Zach is so sweet to my kids, he always patiently helps Ava play gameboy. Zach has such a big heart & we love him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!
1 comment:
Thanks for your nice blog about Zach.I love that "popsicle" picture. It's hard to believe I have a 15 year old. It makes me feel old!I love that you pay tribute to everyone, it brings back alot of good memories!
Post a Comment