Dillon would not hold still for a second - so I was pretty happy to get some of these great shots! When he wasn't totally running from the camera, he was playing with a roly-poly bug that Ava had found, and he just kept saying 'creepy-bug' in his little growly voice. He was also facinated with Rachel's camera and would look straight into the lense at about one inch away!














6 comments:
CUTE pictures! Hehehehehehehe! Thanks for the shout out! You're children are adorable. I wish that I could photograph them everyday!
Holy crow!!! Darling kids and darling pictures!!! K Im probably the only friend of yours that would bring this to your attention...I love Dillons little toe poking out of his sandle on some of the pix!!! LOL!!! If only they would blue would it be truly hysterical!! Love you and miss you!
These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. It makes me miss everyone though. We need to make plans for the summer. I want copies of all of these. Awesome photographer, maybe we could have her do family pics of all of us when we're in Arizona. Love you guys!!
I think it's perfect that Dilly is on the move-it's so natural! Beautiful pics-you all are so photogenic. love ya
You have beautiful kids, Melissa!
That is so funny about our backgrounds. You always had good taste :) Your kids are so cute!! You guys have a beautiful family!!! I love this blog thing so I can keep up with everyone's life.
Post a Comment