Easter weekend we went to one of our favorite places, Joe's Farmhouse Grill, with Tash, Jake, Sam & Maddie. I was sad that Bri Bri was out of town - he loves to eat at Joes!
It was the most beautiful day, we had a really good brunch & then we just hung out & enjoyed being together!
It was the most beautiful day, we had a really good brunch & then we just hung out & enjoyed being together!
While we waited for our food, we played the 'Little Pet Shop Go Fish' game that Aunt Tasha gave to Ava.
It was a little rough for Jake & Sam - Jake didn't feel very good & Sam had sprained his ankle the night before...
Maddie & Dilly
Ava
Dillon in the trees (as usual)
Maddie ran away from me any time that I tried to take a picture of her that day, but then I found this picture later that day that she had taken of herself!
Maddie & Dilly
No comments:
Post a Comment