Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finger Painting

On Thursday, the kids & I decided to make finger paints using a recipe that Ava & I had seen in a magazine. It was actually kind of a crappy recipe for paints, but the kids had fun anyway. It was also safe for them to eat, which of course Dillon did!

The masterpiece!!! One of the happy, messy artists!

The other messy artist - a little more intense maybe, but still happy!
After the kids got all cleaned up, I heard Ava in the bathroom telling Dillon to 'say Aaaahhh'. She was totally brushing his teeth, and he was letting her! This is actually really amazing because every night is a serious battle with Dilly to brush his teeth!
Then they snuggled on Ava's bed while she played a game. This is also quite amazing - Dillon doesn't really slow down for much!
Once I got Dilly to bed, I came to tuck Ava in & I noticed that she had added something to her Cinderella nightlight! I thought it might be scary for her (since it looks like the devil!) but she said it was just 'a friendly monster mask' and that she liked it!
This was such a good day with the kids - they make me so happy!!!

1 comment:

kstalder said...

You are such a cute mom! Glad you did that project outside! Your kids are adorable together, it's so nice to see them so loving.