I wish that you could have voted too. Next time! I think it's so funny that I didn't know that you are from Canada! Hahahahahaha! By the way- love your playlist! I might have to copy a couple of those songs!
Cute blog! It was fun hanging with you the other night! We'll have to do it again sometime without kids! :) We have a blog too at shumways.blogspot.com.
4 comments:
I wish that you could have voted too. Next time! I think it's so funny that I didn't know that you are from Canada! Hahahahahaha! By the way- love your playlist! I might have to copy a couple of those songs!
I had no idea! That's crazy! :)
Cute blog! It was fun hanging with you the other night! We'll have to do it again sometime without kids! :) We have a blog too at shumways.blogspot.com.
huh??? Where are you from? Oh... duh?? Canada???? I didn't know! This is a very cool fact!!
Post a Comment