Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year! Besides the wonderful food, the great weather (in AZ anyway), and the beginning of the holiday season, it gives me reason to actually stop and think of all the things I am thankful for!
I get busy with life and I begin to take things for granted, even complain about things. Thanksgiving helps me refocus, and realize how truly blessed I am!
I am so blessed to have a healthy family who makes me so happy. We are blessed that Brian has a job, and I am so grateful that he works so hard so that I can be home with our kids. I am grateful for all our family and friends in Arizona, in Utah, in Canada, and many other places. Ava was reciting a list the other day of all the people in different places that love her - there were a lot and I am so thankful!!! I am grateful we live in a warm house, in a wonderful city, in a wonderful, free country.
My New Year's Resolution in November is to try to always remember how blessed I am, and to express my gratitude and love!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
I count YOU as one of my blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to your whole family!
Post a Comment