Today Ava got a haircut! We have been trying to grow out her bangs, and we decided to cut her hair a little while they grow. I had to talk Ava into it, she really wants her hair to be super long like her Aunt Tasha's.
Our new neighbor Amy cut her hair and I love it! She cut off about 4 inches and added lots of layers. All day today Ava kept looking in the mirror to see how short it was, and to see how cute she looked! We did a before & after picture to compare. (I love that her before picture has the kind of serious face that before pictures always have!)
Our new neighbor Amy cut her hair and I love it! She cut off about 4 inches and added lots of layers. All day today Ava kept looking in the mirror to see how short it was, and to see how cute she looked! We did a before & after picture to compare. (I love that her before picture has the kind of serious face that before pictures always have!)
Before
After
1 comment:
Oh, ya! That's cute!
Post a Comment