Last weekend my sister Tash was nice enough to watch Ava & Dilly for a night while Brian & I took a much needed little getaway! (Thank you sooo much Tash!) We went to the Gold Canyon Golf Resort for just one night and we had the best time! It was the most beautiful place, just nestled back in the Superstition Mountains.Me & Bri Bri outside our hotel
(we set the timer on our camera & took this ourselves, hence the weird angle)
Bri outside the hotel restaurant (that had the best food!)
Our pretty casita
One of the breathtaking views from our casita
Me & Brian at dinner. Actually enjoying our food and having a conversation, not worrying about what the kids are eating, or not eating, or throwing, etc.
4 comments:
Looks like alot of fun.It's really pretty.Did you golf?It's nice to get away without the kids once in awhile.I hope you can make it to Utah next weekend.Keep me posted.
That's so nice that you guys got away. You guys look so relaxed!
That's where my Bryan and I went the night we got married-it is super nice. I totally accidentally overflowed the jacuzzi in the room with bubbles though-we had bubbles everywhere. Good thing you didn't do that
What a fun time. Wanna come out here and watch the kids so WE can get away???? :) Love the pics.
Post a Comment