Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Before & After

This week we accomplished a couple of projects. Here are some pictures....

Our backyard before... (the dirt pit)


during...


and after.


After #2
(what a difference 3 hours on a Saturday morning & a bunch of money can make!)



My next project was to try to make our lovely green chairs (that we have had since we got married), and our bookshelf (gargage-sale-find) match the beautiful rosewood table that we inherited from Brian's sister Shelly when she recently moved. (Thank you Shelly!)

The chairs before...
The bookshelf before...
And after.
(Still not totally ideal, but better. Until I can afford the furniture I want, this will have to do...)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh Melissa!!!!!! Everything looks so amazing! You HAVE been busy! I can't wait to come and see it in person! We have GOT to get together soon! When's Bri-bri in town?

Lauren said...

Wowza! That is amazing! It looks so great! Hard work though I'm sure! Your painting projects look GREAT too! :) Nice work, sista!

kstalder said...

I think it looks great! Well done!