Sunday, August 16, 2009

Skater Boy

For Dillon's second birthday, his awesome cousin 'Sammo' made Dilly the coolest, (& cutest) tiny little skateboard. Sam worked so hard & spent so much time on this board. It has a big 'D' on the front, and a Dill Pickle painted on the back.
Aunt Tasha, Jake & Maddie hooked Dilly up with the rest of the gear - helmet, knee pads & elbow pads.
Brian - the original skater boy - took Dilly skating the other day.

Here are a few pics...



4 comments:

kstalder said...

Auuugghh! That is so cute! I had forgotten what a 'skater punk' Brian was back in the day!

Lauren said...

That is SO SO cute! Tell Sam I want one! He is very talented. Happy late birthday to Dillon!

Aubrey said...

I love it!

maeganjuice said...

That is way cool!!!Like father,like son!Tell Sam my kids want one too,just a little bigger version.