I was so worried about the long day being too much for her, but she seemed to do okay. I think it was probably longer for me, Dillon & Brian waiting for her to finish school & come home!
She is pretty happy that she gets recess 2 times ~ one in the morning & one in the afternoon, a little rest time in the afternoon (they sit at their tables & lay their heads down on the table for 5 minutes), and that she gets to eat lunch in the cafeteria!
Ava & I found a cute little lunch box and had fun decorating it with rhinestones & ribbon.
When I told her that I wanted to take a picture of her with her lunch box, she started doing all these little modeling poses! She was so serious, & she came up with all sorts of poses! If you know Ava, that is not like her at all, so it was pretty funny & really cute!
Ava wanted to make her own sandwich for her lunch, so she went to the kitchen and got everything out to make a sandwich all by herself! She did a really good job. I had one of those moments where I kind of freaked out at how big & capable my little girl is getting ~ it is happening too fast for me, but I am also so proud of her!
2 comments:
She looks so cute! Glad she had a good first day. It is sad how fast our girls grow up! We need to hang soon!
Boy, she is getting so big! She'll love all day kindergarten and so will you! :)
Post a Comment