Saturday, July 25, 2009

Painting

Before I finish my summer vacation posts, I wanted to post a few quick pictures of our painting yesterday!

I had to go the the craft store to buy some fabric for some new throw pillows for my sad couches and Ava & Dillon each picked out something to paint. This is how it went..






Dillon surprised me at how thorough & patient he was. He insisted on using a tiny paint brush & he was pretty good at painting almost his entire train. He kept stopping to say 'Ta Daaa'!



Ava painted this rainbow - I need to frame it because it makes me so happy everytime I see it hanging on my fridge!

Dilly's painting

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cute idea, I think that I need to do that too! {I hope that's ok that I copy you!? You're just such a smartie pants!}

kstalder said...

Sooo cute!