Sunday, July 19, 2009

Livi

I am so late on all my birthday posts lately, but hopefully late really is better than never....

July 2nd was our niece Olivia's birthday.

Livi is truly one-of-a-kind!
For starters - she has the most unbelievable hair with the best natural curl ever! Livi is funny, she always has been! I remember laughing at the silly things she would do as a tiny little girl. She has always had boundless energy.
She has a beautiful singing voice, she is always singing. She sings in choirs & in plays. She is an awesome soccer player too.
Livi has conviction. She knows what she likes & what she believes & she sticks to it. I have heard many stories where she has expressed & defended her opinions & beliefs - something that isn't always very easy for a teenager to do.
Livi is so sweet with my kids - she is so patient with them! We were at her house during her birthday party and she let my kids, especially Ava, hang out with her & all her friends the whole time! (That made Ava feel really cool). She is always willing to watch the kids so that Brian & I can go out with her Mom & Dad when we go to Oro Valley to visit them.

We love you Livi!

No comments: