
One of the many things that I love about Maddie is that she can totally hold her own! She has two older brothers and she has always totally kept up with them. She says what she thinks and isn't afraid to do her own thing.
Maddie has always had loads of personality - even from the time she was a tiny little girl. She would always say the funniest - & most honest - things! (like, at 3 or 4 years old, "dance class gives me a headache." Or at 5 yrs old "Uncle Brian, why are your teeth so yellow?" Or at 2 years old "it is so tinky in here!" Or at 3 or 4 years old, eating Lucky Charms "I will only eat the lucky charms (marshmallows) and I won't eat the yucky charms (the cereal)." I could go on & on...)
I will always think of Maddie when I hear the song 'I Wanna Talk About Me' by Toby Keith - we used to always sing it together when she was about 5 and she knew every word - it was so cute!! I will also always remember when she was 5, the time that little tiny Maddie somehow managed to put some of her tiny pajama's onto her big dog, Gracie! To this day - I don't think I have laughed as hard at something as we laughed at that!
Maddie has become a social butterfly!!! She loves to be with her friends, calling her friends, texting her friends, planning what to do next with her friends, etc.! She is always on the go. She has the best sense of style - she is always dressed sooo well and has the cutest hair. Ava is always wearing some great hand-me-down of Maddies and we are always trying to get Ava's hair styled just like Maddies!
My kids love Maddie. Ava is always wanting to be in Maddie's room with her, or with Maddie and all her friends, and Maddie is always so sweet and patient to include her. Maddie loves to show Dillon to all her friends and to have him say all his new little words & sounds for them.
Maddie is so tenderhearted, she is so kind to people and genuinely cares about people's feelings. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Maddie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE - WE LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
Melissa,
I just read your post about Chicago. What the heck! What is the airline thinking? They gave you AZ?! I am so sorry. I know how it is to only be able to post something. It's too hard to tell anyone in person without balling. I am sure whatever you guys plan you will be fine. What an annoyance though! Dang it! We think about you guys all the time!! IF you are up here again please, please call. We would love to see you!! Katie has something she is going to send to AVA.
Post a Comment