Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday

This is our day so far...

When I got Dillon out of his crib this morning, he crawled right onto Ava's bed to snuggle with her...

This was right after church. Church was great today - Ava started CTR-6, and Dillon started Nursery!!! When I took him into the nursery classroom, he was so excited to see all the toys. He ran over to a big truck, played for a second, ran back to me, hugged my leg really quick, and then went right back to playing!! I looked through the window to check on him a few times and he seemed to be having a good time - I just kept thinking how little he looked though! The teachers said he did great. Yay! Maybe now I can actually enjoy going to church again -instead of packing my whole house into a diaper bag to try (usually unsuccessfully) to keep Dillon entertained and happy for 3 hours!!

This is Ava showing off the haircut she got yesterday. She got some bangs and layers. Not too different, but I think it makes her look older.

After church I brought some clothes into the living room for both of the kids to change into. I told Ava to go change and when I came back into the living room she had put on Dillon's pants. She just thought that they were new capris for her since they totally fit! (You can see her haircut a little better in this picture).

While I was taking the picture of Ava in her new capris, Dillon managed to climb onto the kitchen table - his new favorite scary hangout - and pulled everything out of the diaper bag. He climbs onto every table, chair, shelf, cupboard or high place that he can!! He gives me a heart attack about 20 different times each day!

1 comment:

kstalder said...

Oh, he is so much like my little Owen. They even have the same binkis! Isn't nursery a wonderful thing???