Sunday, March 14, 2010

Career Day

Last week Brian was able to go into Ava's kindergarten class and tell the kids about being a pilot for career day. Ava was SO excited and proud to have her Dad come to her class. Another Dad had come the day before, he was a lawyer. That day in the car on the way to school, Ava said "Pilots are sooo much cooler than lawyers!"
Brian did a great job talking to the kids - and listening to them talk. Kindergarteners have a lot to say!!! He listened to stories about roller coasters and sharks - not so sure what they had to do with being a pilot - but funny stories!




3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's SO FUN that Brain was able to do that! I'm sure he gave those kids some great info! We always love listening to Brian talk about flying!

kstalder said...

That is awesome. I love the picture of him "flying" the little airplane. And yes, I agree. Piolets are MUCH cooler than lawyers! What a great daddy.

Aubrey said...

That is soooo cute!