Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Morning with Dillon

I feel so lucky that I get to spend everyday with my little Dillon. He keeps me hopping (and chasing, and cleaning, and fixing, and undoing, etc. etc.). This is what a typical morning is like for us...

About 5 minutes into the morning and I am scrubbing Desitin off the carpet, wiping lotion off Dillon's feet & wrestling the nail clippers out of his hand.
Then we eat breakfast, get dressed and head outside for a walk.
Our walk always turns into a run... and if you've seen it, you know what an awesome run Dillon has - kind of a dramatic slow motion run with his arms totally swinging!

We throw a ball around, but Dillon doesn't even need a ball - he will throw anything and everything! (seriously - watch out!)

He always has a little cup with some sort of snack in it - raisins, grapes, cookies, or his favorite - little pieces of bread. This time it's mini marshmallows.

He inevitably shows me what he is eating - usually with his mouth wide open. Yum.

This morning we took Aunt Tasha's dog Gracie for a walk. Dillon loves Gracie and Gracie is soooo patient with his rough love.

What a good day with Dilly!

1 comment:

kstalder said...

Aren't little boys the best? I envy you being able to go outside with him. It waaaay to cold here and I'm waaaay too pregnant...