Monday, October 12, 2009

Time for Joe's

It is finally that time of year in Arizona where we can head outdoors and enjoy some beautiful weather! One of our favorite things to do here during the fall & winter is to head to Joe's Farmhouse Grill in Gilbert. It is a fun restaurant where you eat outside at picnic tables under huge shady trees. When we go, we end up staying forever - we have the best time just relaxing and letting the kids run around.

Sam, Maddie, Jake, Dilly & Ava


Check out the muscles on these three!


Me & Tash



Ava (& her cute little freckles)

Dilly (& his 'cheese' for the camera!)

2 comments:

kstalder said...

Boy, Dilly's hair is getting long! And he's looking like a little man, not a baby anymore. Sigh. That's funny that you are just getting outside 'cause we are heading INSIDE! It's cooooold!

Kako said...

Yeah for winter in Arizona! I hear you! I found your blog through Mary Roger's blog. Pretty fun! Hope you don't mind if I follow it.