Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Maegan

Today is my sister Maegan's birthday. Meg is just 2 years older than me and we have always been close. I have missed her so much these last few years that I have been in Arizona.
I have so many great memories of Meg. One of my definite favorites was the day we could not stop laughing in creepy Mr. Burnah's french class at Provo High. (remember ratatouille Meg?) We got in so much trouble, and that made us laugh even more! I don't know if Maegan ever knew how much I appreciated that she let me hang out with her in High School and she was never too cool to talk to me or include me.
It makes me laugh now, but I remember how mad I was the day that I found one of my journals, and my super-speller-sister-Maegan had corrected the spelling & punctuation errors in red pen!
I think I shared a room with Meg my whole entire life - she put up with my cabbage patch dolls & barbies and I put up with her Michael Jackson & Bruce Springsteen posters.
Maegan is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever known. She would do anything for anyone, and she is always giving. Over the years, she has volunteered for different crisis centers for women & children. She is really smart & organized, and she is super funny. She has raised two awesome boys, Zach & Chase. Maegan has always been such a great sister, but she has always also been one of my best friends!

I love you Meg! Happy Birthday!





2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, that made me miss my sister. I was the one with the Michael Jackson posters!

By the way- Ava SO looks like you!!!!!! I've always thought that she looked like Brian, but NOPE, she looks just like her MOM!

Mary said...

I LOVE the picture of you & Maegan. The story about your journal is hilarious. Sisters are the best!