Monday, December 1, 2008

Ava


Yesterday Ava gave her first talk in Primary. She did so well! She was not one bit nervous and she spoke so clearly! She colored pictures to go with her talk and they were so great. We are so proud of her!

The Sunday before that, as she was about to take the sacrament bread, she whispered to me, in her really loud whisper, "Well, is there any butter?" So Ava!

A couple of days ago, I was having a really hard night with Dillon. I was so frustrated with him and I complained out loud that he was being naughty. This is what Ava had to say to me: "Mom, he is a baby. A baby cannot be naughty. They can be hard, but they cannot be naughty. Dillon is a hard baby. Let's try to be nicer to him."

I love this girl!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Her talk was AWESOME! She did a great job. That is so funny about the bread and butter. She has such a sweet spirit about her! :) I love, Ava!

kstalder said...

Oh, what wonderful advice about "hard babies" I promise to take it to heart about Owen

Unknown said...

What a funny little woman! She is so smart & beautiful! I miss you guys so much!!